By W.E. Hennink, J.A. Cadée, S.J. de Jong, O. Franssen, R.J.H. Stenekes, H. Talsma (auth.), Emo Chiellini, Junzo Sunamoto, Claudio Migliaresi, Raphael M. Ottenbrite, Daniel Cohn (eds.)
Proceedings of the 3rd foreign Symposium on Frontiers in Biomedical Polymers together with Polymer Therapeutics: From Laboratory to scientific perform, held may perhaps 23-27, 1999, in Shiga, Japan.
This publication makes a speciality of the development and particular discoveries within the interdisciplinary medical and technological zone of biomedical program of polymers. the subjects comprise polymeric fabrics for biomedical and pharmaceutical functions, in addition to polymeric fabrics in therapeutics.
Read or Download Biomedical Polymers and Polymer Therapeutics PDF
Best nonfiction_7 books
The foreign Symposium at the New Dimensions of Warfarin Prophylaxis hung on October 16-18, 1986 in long island urban was once conceived as a discussion board to assemble physicians and different scientists familiar with the pharmacological results of warfarin at the hemostatic mechanism and the medical usefulness of this compound within the prevention of thromboembolic phenomena.
"While different packaging books specialise in person sorts of packaging, this quantity takes an utilized engineering technique via matching packaging kinds to express nutrients kinds. the fabric presents particular perception into Modified/Controlled surroundings Packaging/Storage (MAP/CAS) and lively Packaging (AP). reckoning on the type of meals, packaging fabric and the corresponding method hired can either fluctuate significantly.
This ebook comprises the edited model of invited lectures awarded on the IUTAM-Sym- sium Synthesis in Bio strong Mechanics, held at inn Frederiksdal, Virum (Copenhagen), Denmark, could 24 to might 27, 1998. The symposium used to be attended through forty eight scientist from 14 international locations. Biomechanics has been a truly energetic examine sector within the final 25 years and covers a truly large category of difficulties.
- Natural Polymers: Volume 2: Nanocomposites
- Measuring Precipitation From Space: EURAINSAT and the Future
- The Molecular Basis of Skeletogenesis
- Microflows and Nanoflows: Fundamentals and Simulation
- The compendium of British Napoleonic field artillery
- Behavioral and Psychological Approaches to Breathing Disorders
Additional resources for Biomedical Polymers and Polymer Therapeutics
Erickson, L. , Simmons, C. , Northrup, J. , Wishka, D. , Levy, R. , and Shebuski, R. , 1997, The effect of intramural delivery of polymeric nanoparticles loaded with the antiproliferative 2aminochromone U-86983 on neointimal hyperplasia development in balloon-injured coronary arteries. Adv. Drug Del. Rev. 24: 87-108. , Fallon, J. , Chesebro, J. , and Badimon, J. , 1995, The three processes leading to post PTCA restenosis: Dependence on the lesion substrate. Thrombosis and Haemostasis 74: 552-559.
2. , 1994, Adsorption of oligonucleotides onto polyisohexylcyanoacrylate nanoparticles protects them against nucleases and increases their cellular uptake. Pharm. Res. 11: 13701378. 3. Bender, A. , Duncan, I. , 1996, Efficiency of nanoparticles as a carrier system for antiviral agents in human immunodeficiency virus-infected human monocytes/macrophages in vitro. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 40: 1467-1471. 4. , Devissaguet, J. , 1993, Biodegradable nanocapsules containing a lipophilic immunomodulator: drug retention and tolerance towards macrophages in vitro.
Sci. 80: 778-782. O. E. Hennink, 1998, Int. J. Pharm. 168: 1-7. H. Stenekes, O. G. A. E. Hennink, 1998, Pharm. Res. 15:555-559. H. E. Hennink, 1999, Int. J. Pharm. 168: in press. O. H. E. Hennink, 1999, J. Controlled Release. 59: 219228. O. Franssen, L. Vandervennet, P. E. Hennink, 1999, J. Controlled Release in press. -Å. Albertsson, 1986, Partition of Cell Particles and Macromolecules, Wiley, New York 3rd ed. A. A. A. A. B. J. de Groot, W. E. Hennink, submitted for publication. BIODEGRADABLE NANOSPHERES: THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS Jasmine Davda, Sinjan De, Wenzhong Zhou, and Vinod Labhasetwar Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-6025 1.